Ever wonder how Instagram stars and Facebook brands have the time to stay connected and post on a consistent basis? Are they constantly on their phones? The answer is: probably no. Most likely, they are taking advantage of social media management platforms like ‘Hootsuite’, or simply scheduling their posts right inside the social media site they’re using.
With this tutorial, you can create, publish and schedule Facebook posts on your company or product page. Scheduled posts can be created and edited by other admins and editors who help manage your Page. Keep in mind that all times for scheduling correspond to your current time zone.
Schedule a Post
- Start creating your post at the top of your Page’s timeline.
- Click next to Publish and select Schedule.
- Below Publication, select the date and time when you want the post to publish.
- Click Schedule.
Manage Scheduled Posts
To reschedule, edit or delete a scheduled post:
- Click Publishing Tools at the top of your Page.
- Click Scheduled Posts in the left column.
- Click the post you want to edit.
- Click Edit to edit the post, or click to choose to publish, reschedule or delete it.
To see a history of all edits to a scheduled post, click View Edit History.
Now that you know how to schedule a post, if you want to stay connected with your ‘followers’, clients, or customers, you can schedule as many as you like.
If you found this tutorial helpful, please COMMENT below and also like the video on our YouTube page.